88 Heroes for Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch
88 Heroes is a chaotic 2D platformer where each level completed or untimely death brings a new hero into the action! With just 88 minutes to complete all 88 rooms you'll need every one of the 88 Heroes to stop Dr. H8 destroying the Earth!
At 8 minutes past 8 on the 8th August 1988, the world teeters on the brink of total annihilation! Dr. H8's demands are simple. Pay 88 octillion dollars within 88 hours or 88 thermo-nuclear warheads pointed directly at earth will be launched.
The 88th president of earth calls for urgent crisis talks! 88 leaders from 88 countries around the world are summoned to the Octagon. With the planet bankrupt, paying the ransom is not an option.
Only one possible course of action is left to take. Infiltrate Dr. H8's evil super lairs and retrieve the 8 digit coordinates to locate his space base and destroy it once and for all! Only a team of superheroes so daring, so heroic and so stupid could possibly pull this off. But who?
- Built with the "Super House of Dead Ninjas" game engine, 88 Heroes will be more expansive and feature even more variety in gameplay
- The game will be available on Windows / Mac / Linux / PS4 / Xbox One
- Steam API integration - Cloud saving, achievements, trading cards and leaderboards
- 88 unique playable characters! Never seen before! Never done before!
- The hero order will be randomly selected with each play, meaning that players will always face a fresh challenge
- 88 rooms across multiple areas to conquer with fearsome boss encounters
- Imagine every 2D action-platformer you've ever played rolled into one...AND THEN SOME!
- Killer soundtrack - chiptune melodies meets '80s synthesizers
- Watch the action from Dr.H8's lair as he tries to thwart your plans, drink coffee, go for toilet breaks and berate his accident prone henchmen!
- Bags of in-game humour, dialogue and cutscenes.
- Did we already say?...88 HEROES!! Just imagine drawing all that!? (Poor artists...)